Model 870 Express Trap
ROCK-SOLID WORKHORSE. WORKS SMOOTH AS SILK.
This All-American pump gun brings hunters the best of all worlds. Beneath no-nonsense, ready-for-work exterior of the Model 870 Express Trap lies the same quality, precision, and dependability that you'll find in our legendary Model 870 Wingmaster®, but at a much more affordable price.
365体育投注Like all Model 870 shotguns, this workhorse features a receiver milled from a solid billet of steel for maximum strength and reliability. The silky-smooth twin action bars prevent binding and twisting so that you'll always have the chance to get off a second shot. Express style non-reflective black matte metalwork and a no-frills hardwood stock and fore-end.
Its solid, dependable action makes it America’s favorite, and our continual upgrades make it the most advanced, well-rounded family of pump shotguns around. Along with continually evolving designs, this shotgun’s superiority is a matter of rugged dependability, great pointing characteristics and versatility. In fact, the Model 870™ has been the standard for slide-action performance for more than 60 years.
- 30" Barrel - Sporting gun perforance at an affordable price
- Ships with 3 newly developed choke tubes (16 yard tube with .028 points of constriction)
- Great cross over gun for sporting clays
- Monte Carlo Stock- which will naturally raise the point of impact
- Standard Express finish on barrel and receiver
- Target Sights: Metal mid bead and Ivory Front
- Shoots both 2 3/4" and 3" shells
- Receiver milled from a solid billet of steel for maximum strength and reliability
- Silk-smooth twin action bars prevent binding and twisting for maximum strength and reliability
- Gold trigger
- 12 Gauge
|Gauge/Bore||SKU||MSRP||Mag. Capacity||Overall Length||Avg. Wt.
|Sights||Barrel Length||Barrel Type||Receiver Finish||Stock
|Length of Pull||Drop (Comb)||Drop (Heel)|
|12 gauge||81063||BUY NOW Find Locally||$609.00||4||--"||--||Dual Bead||30"||Vent Rib Rem Choke (Mod)||Matte Black||Hardwood||Satin||14"||2 1/2"||1 1/2"|